If any of you read my previous post on how much I love Disney, then you will know just how much I love Disney. If you haven't read it yet and would like to then I'll put a link below to it.
Today I decided to share more of my Disney thoughts with all of you and do the Disney tag! I have always wanted to do this and now I finally get too. I just googled "Disney Tag" and a bunch popped up, so I just chose a random one with a good amount of questions. So here we go:
1. Favorite Disney Movie?
Oo, this is an extremely tough one. Umm...I'd have to choose Tangled for a princess movie and Up for a regular Disney movie.
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
Walt Disney World all the way! Mostly because I live twenty minutes away from it.
3. Favorite Disney Character?
Hmm...I think it'd be Belle for her courage to be different and her intelligence of course.
4. The First Disney Movie You Remember Seeing in Theatres?
I've been told that it was Finding Nemo, but I don't actually remember that, so the one that I remember is Brother Bear.
5. What Type of Disney Item Do You collect The Most?
I honestly don't really collect any Disney "things," my favorite Disney thing to collect are the memories anywhere from going to the parks to watching the movies to just listening to Disney music.
6. Your Favorite Disney Song?
Oo, this is a good one, "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes," from Cinderella.
7. Favorite Attraction/Ride at The Parks?
"It's a Small World in the Magic Kingdom because it was my absolute favorite ride as a little girl and it just brings back so many happy memories every time I go on it.
8. What is Your Dream Job at Disney?
Either to be a Disney Princess inside one of the parks or to be a Disney Animator.
9. Who's The Park Character that You Never Want to Miss Meeting at The Parks?
Definitely Chip and Dale, they are just so much fun to meet. Last time Dale pretended to run away with me.
10. What's your most treasured Disney item?
This Disney Princess hat that my parents bought me when I was like five, it doesn't fit anymore, but I will treasure it always.
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
I never thought about it before, but it'd be pretty cool to meet the voice of Dory, which is Ellen Degenerous.
12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous?
"Saving Mr. Banks," a movie about Walt Disney getting P.L. Travers to let him turn her book, "Mary Poppins," into a movie. It is a very good movie but it didn't get that much popularity, and it is mostly forgotten about now.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
I would tell me how he is a very inspiring person, and I would ask how he continued to always find the motivation to go on.
14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks?
A Mickey Pretzel!
15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks?
Wishes firework show at the Magic Kingdom, even though they retired that show it's still my favorite.
16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
17. Your favorite Disney memory?
It was actually just a few weeks ago, my boyfriend surprised me for my birthday by taking me to the "Be Our Guest" restaurant in Belle's Castle, and then we spent the day at Disney going on rides and walking around. It was actually pouring rain that day but it just made it all the more fun, and it was absolutely wonderful.
18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears?
I hate to say it, but I don't own a pair of Mickey ears. Can you believe it? I think this is something I need to fix ASAP!
19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup?
To be honest, I don't who and who isn't in the official lineup so I can't really answer this one.
20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit?
As a little girl, I would have immediately picked Aurora's dress because it was pink, but now I think my favorite is Rapunzel's because the detail on it is really pretty and just the overall style.
21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack?
The soundtrack from both "Tangled" and "Beauty and The Beast" are so amazing, I don't think I can choose just one.
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
Abu, because who wouldn't want to have a pet monkey!
23. Favorite restaurant at the parks?
Hmm, I don't really go to the restaurants very much anymore, but I remember I used to love Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom because the food is amazing and all of the Disney characters would come around to each table dressed in colonial times costumes.
24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney?
I have been going to Disney World practically since I was born, so I don't really specifically remember what the first time was, but the most vibrant memory I have was from my sixth birthday I think. Epcot had just opened up this brunch restaurant featuring all of the Disney Princesses, and we were sat fairly close to the door that all of the princesses came out of, and I was so beyond happy. I could barely even eat my food because I was way too excited and focused on the princesses. It was a very magical moment for me.
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks?
Depending on the park I'm probably one of the rollercoasters because those lines always fill up the fastest.
26. Your favorite "iconic" Disney moment?
In "Tangled" when Rapunzel and Eugene are sitting in the boat, watching the floating lanterns and singing.
27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
Oh dear, there are so many, but the first that comes to mind is in the movie "Up" when Ellie dies. :(
28. Best Disney kiss?
"The Princess and The Frog," I like it because all the other Disney kisses are all the same. This one is different because they didn't love each other at first, but then they grew to love each other in the end.
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
I would probably choose either Tangled or The Beauty and The Beast.
30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins.
31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
Definitely Rapunzel, Pascal is so adorable.
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick?
Either Up or maybe the Beauty and The Beast.
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family?
My mom is a pretty big Disney nerd too, that's where I get it from.
34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
Mrs. Potts, I feel like she would be a really good mother type figure for anybody.
35. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?
I want more Disney Princess movies where the princess is really strong and like has to go to battle or something kind of like Mulan I guess.
36. Favorite hotel at the parks?
The Grand Floridian in Florida.
37. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset?
The new Cinderella movie, I just love how kind she is in the new movie and it just always makes me happy.
38. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show?
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot these were a thing, they need to bring these back. Personally, I liked the Aladdin show better.
39. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park?
No, I don't actually because I already live close to the parks, and I want to travel somewhere far away for my honeymoon, like Europe. Although, there's always Disneyland Paris, so maybe,
40. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
41. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
Definitely the movie, Up, something about it is just so heartfelt, I love it so much.
Let me know if any of you have done a Disney tag too! Or if you want to answer any of the Disney questions in the comments below I would love that too!